6/11/07

There are something I left out.... perhaps you're looking for these!

Walnut Snack filled with hot red bean paste found at resting spot.

Tuna jerky and flattened fish jerky.

Piggy ice cream bar with strawberry syrup. This was one of my favorite childhood snack.

Vegetable pancake at Coming of Budda Festival.

At "Chil-gap-san" restaurant

Side dishes.

Dduk garbi.

Deng-jang bi-bim-bap.

Mat-gul-ri, unfiltered rice drink.

In the middle is bool-go-gi flavored triangular kimbap.

Galbi burger.

The best ddukbboki stand in Korea. At the narrow market street of Nae Dang Dong, Daegu, I reminisce of my childhood.

Seafood varieties at local restaurant in Daegu.

Cup of cappuccino at the Sleepless in Seattle Cafe. I particularly like this shot because my elementary school friend took this shot.

Talk about the meal with over 20 side dishes per person. Every bite is flavorful and satisfying. This is one of top 3 food i had in Korea.

Chinese food combo. This collection of delicious dishes costed about $10.

cold noodle, literally ice floating on the soup. This particular dish is loved by entire nation of Korea during summer time.

Best kimbap in town. How would I know? Because my cousin said so.

Before.

After. Fresh varieties of sashimi prepared at seafood street market. You can imagine yourself dishing out that sashimi, dipping into chilly sauce, deliver right it to your mouth, and finally wincing with soju. Kkaa~

Dong dong ju, other half of mak gul ri.

Generous portion of delicious potato pancake.

Spicy octopus dish.

This is probably my second favorite dish I had in Korea. It's that dduk bbok ki from street vendor. My favorite dishes were prepared by my aunt who cooked for us everyday with endless dishes. Too bad I didn't take any pictures. I was simply too busy enjoying them.

No comments: