11/13/07

Kokoro Sushi, Lake Forest

What if I tell you that there is this sushi place with fast food price with restaurant quality food? Well.. there is one. It's called Kokoro Sushi

Kokoro Sushi is located near 5 Fwy off El Toro exit, sharing same mall with Guitar Center and 99 Cents Store. It's formally known as Oishi, recently had grand opening with a new owner and chef.

I've been wanting this restaurant to open for quite some time. I met Kokoro's restaurant owner, Charles, couple years back when he was working as a sushi man for Sake Sushi in Rancho Santa Margrita. Because I enjoyed his food and service so much, I followed him to Mizuru then to Maki Maki in Irvine Spectrum when he was a head sushi man there. With many years of experience under his belt, he finally decided to open his own restaurant.

I highly recommend this restaurant. You can always mention my name when you see Charles. Enjoy the pictures.










View Larger Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kokoro Susi!
Its soo good!

Anonymous said...

That place was the best place to eat dinner,lunch any time!