1/20/07

Gyu-Kaku, Huntington Beach

I've been holding up on pictures of food for my next project. Since I have to put an hold on HungerGuide idea, I'll start post all my images.


As you can tell from the pictures, Gyu-kaku serves wide varieties of quality bbq meat. I can't really recall which meats are what but we ordered anything from beef tongue, korean kalbi, skirt steak, ribeye, beef brisket, pork belly, pork cheek, pork loin, to chicken breast. You can then dip into 3 different sauces. Dippings are "shio", "tare", and "miso". Last picture features "yakimochi ice cream", grilled mochi(rice cakes) served with ice cream.









Gyu-Kaku, Huntington Beach

Location: 7862 Warner Ave., #109, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Price: Expensive
Ambience: Casual and modern interior design
Recommendations: miso harami, japanese sausage, basil chicken, kalbi soup, and yakimochi green tea ice cream for dessert
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments: