7/19/07

New Restaurants to try

There are several restaurants that I want to explore. Instead of trying to figure out where to go eat whenever I feel hungry, I can make a list now and save some trouble. I would start with my list, then maybe you guys can help me add to this list.

  • Belacan Grill in Redondo Beach, the best Malaysian food according to Rasa Malaysia

  • El Camino Real in Fullerton

  • Thai Nakorn - now open one on Beach Blvd.

  • Apple Pan in LA

  • Hashigo Tofu in Costa Mesa

  • Laventinas Pizza in Newport. Less than $6 pizza for large pizza.

  • Jägerhaus German restaurant in Anaheim

  • Going back to Maru Sushi in Valencia, my all-time favorite restaurant

  • Carniceria El Campeon at 31921 Camino Capistrano, SJC, CA 92675

5 comments:

Squiggles said...

El Camino Real in Fullerton? There are lots of good suggestions in OC Weekly too.

Squiggles said...

I went to Thai Nakorn back when it was still in Buena Park. It was yummy and delicious. I wanted to go again sometime, but now it is bothersomely further away.

h said...

I onlly heard good things about Thai Nakorn. Now I must visit.

Bill said...

I recommend Thao Nakorn.
Oh and cool blog.

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance, try Hashigo Korean Kitchen in Costa Mesa. They have good quality food. I highly recommend.