10/11/06

While you were at work....

My day started slow when I woke up around 10AM. I stayed under my blanket til 12 then received a phone call from James to join up for lunch. I visited ICS and chilled there for awhile. I decided to cruise down PCH; quest to find a decent spot to enjoy my coffee.

I arrived at Laguna Beach, found myself a free parking spot, and roamed around. That's a random taco place called Taco Loco.

Friendly giant flog, stood in front of restaurant, greeted each passing customers and sang romantic opera.

Some bar/billard place called Sandpiper Lounge.

Famous gelato place. I have to try it next time.

Las Brisas, I had one of my favorite salmon dish there. They're also known for their breakfast.

After reaching the end of small shops, I decide to explore the beach side. My favorite shot of the day.

Random shots of the beach.




1 comment:

wusanglee.com said...

Earthly. I wish I were at the beach, too.