9/25/06

바닥에 살아도 하늘을 본다

Homer: All right, brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's just get me through this, and I can get back to slowly killing you with beer.
Brain: It's a deal!

Lately, I religiously follow Monster Munchin' Elmo's recommandation. Again, I surrender myself for the quest to find excellent sushi with exceptional pricing. The restaurant is called Maki Zushi that is located in the city of Tustin(corner of Edinger & Redhill).

My brother and I ordered two Maki special rolls, lobster and scapllop, Maki Zushi Salad, and yellow tail. I immediately noticed the rough texture of rice carefully rolled onto dry seaweed. Bigger than usual chunk of fish placed at the center of each roll. Presentation of food is nothing short of what you imagine to see from the alley restaurant of Tokyo. I have my first bite of lobster roll with heavily marinated sauce. It was good... second bite, it was also good.. third bite, the same. Nothing extraordinary there. Yellow tail was probably my favorite among the dishes. It was plain enough to throughly enjoy the taste of the fish. I realized I get sick of those variation of mayo/sugar-loaded sauces after two bites. I enjoyed the overall experience of the restaurant especially with 20% limited time discount. I probably have to think twice before visiting the restaurant once that promotional discount is long gone.

1 comment:

wusanglee.com said...

I enjoyed the careful observation on writing comity law. However, I refuse to subscribe to the myth that your writing lacks poetic signature or is deficient in syntax congruence. This is simply not true.